Saturday, June 30, 2012

budding photog?

I have many things to update you all on, but right now I want to brag about the photography skills of my youngest daughter.  She has been asking to use my camera lately . . . whenever she sees it, she asks if she can take a picture.  Yesterday morning the light at the kitchen table was hitting her cute face in the perfect way, so I grabbed this shot. 


Photobucket


She then asked if she could take one of me.  She told me exactly how to pose (correcting me a few times) and then snapped this little shot of me. 


Photobucket



Not a bad shot, eh? :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)