Friday, April 27, 2012

a summertime staple

I can't do a whole lot right now, but one thing I can still do is watch my kids have fun in the yard. The girls were delighted to get some bubbles for their birthday, so they decided to break them out the other night while we were hanging out in the back yard. 

What is it about bubbles that make them so awesome?  It makes no difference how old you are . . . they are so fun to play with! I even made the girls give me a turn with the wand! It was fun to see the girls take off after the run-a-way bubbles, giggling and screaming as they caught up to them and popped them with a clap of their hands.

 
Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


I can only hope the good weather continues, so we can get out in the yard as much as possible.  You can't understand how much it helps to get out of the house . . . even if it's only a couple of steps out :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)