Monday, November 21, 2011

it has only just begun

Here in lovely Minnesota, we can count on (at least) 6 months of winter. It's cold . . . unbearably cold . . . the cold that seeps deep into our bones to the point of pain. If the cold doesn't get you, the wind will. I swear, if Hell wasn't so hot, I would think we lived there during these winter months.

With that being said, every Minnesotan has a little part in them (no matter how small) that loves this time of year. I must admit, I love the way my kids look all bundled up. Their chubby snow-pants-legs that swish when they walk, the CLOMP of their boots, their rosy cheeks, and the adorable winter accessories that I get to purchase for them year after year.

I can't sugar coat everything, there are things I can't stand about winter (which I am sure I will list sometime in late January, early February) but for right now, I am enjoying the change of season.

See what I mean . . .

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Happy winter months everyone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)