Monday, October 24, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. (part II)

Recipe for an awesome wedding?

1 part beautiful Bride
1 part handsome Groom
2 parts super fun families
1 part attention to memorable details
1 part gorgeous October weather

Mix together and Voila! You got yourself one awesome wedding!!


Here are a just a few photos I got. I would have loved to get more, but I was a busy lady that day :) Did I mention that we were all in the wedding!?

Photobucket



Photobucket






Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
ummmmm . . . . super cute :)

Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Denny swinging Joc around the dance floor


Photobucket


Photobucket


It was a fantastic day!!

On a completely random note . . . every time we drive up north, I laugh at this billboard . . . can't get enough of it. :)

Photobucket

Happy Monday, everyone!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)