Sunday, October 2, 2011

had to do it

With all the recent stress of school, extra curricular activities, homework, lesson planning, Ella's hospital stay and medications and restrictions that followed (and continue), Claire's pink eye, Carl's football schedule, and everything else we have been doing, it was so nice to be able to drop it all and go to the Como Zoo for the day yesterday.

We have many photos of "zoo type" activities, which I will post very soon. However, I have to post this one - that continues to make me laugh.


Photobucket

Come on guys. She's not THAT heavy!

Happy Sunday! More to come.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh. My. God. I just peed myself.

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)