Thursday, February 3, 2011

freakin cold

Holy Cow! I know I live in Minnesota, but sheesh! Baby, it's cold outside.

Why are you surprised, you ask? It's February you say? Listen, I know it's February, and in MN we call that Febrrrrrrruary (sorry, that was really bad). But with all this talk about the ground hog not seeing his shadow, and now they're predicted an early Spring (I love that hog by the way), I was hoping to see some results! But no. I guess I will just have to wait.

Until then, I thought I would snap a couple of winter-time pictures while I still can.

Photobucket


Photobucket

(Claire was too smart to be outside . . . she stayed in with her daddy where it was nice and cozy)


Bundle-up and have a great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)