Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yep, I'm bragging

I am so proud of my two little girls!

Jocie was just awarded the "Arts, Academics, and Athletics" award at her school. She was the only student to be awarded this honor from her class, and one in only 7 4th grade Pinewood students (about 200 4th grade students total)! This is a big deal...she got her name announced over the intercom during morning announcements and also got her picture taken while enjoying milk and cookies with the principals. Way to go Jocie!!

Ella just started dance class last week. She is attending a ballet/tap class every Thursday evening. She is VERY excited about this class, and does a great job during it. She follows directions from her instructor right away, and tries her very best at everything she does! Yeah Ella!

Pictures to follow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are more than welcome to brag anytime because you are definitely one of those parents who actually has a lot TO brag about...a lot of credit goes to you and Carl...you guys are great parents and I hope one day Justin and I are even half as good as you two are. You have awesome girls and I cannot wait to meet the third!

*nicole

Unknown said...

P.S. I'm glad you finally got this blogging thing down....

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)