Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A lot to be Thankful for!

Wishing all of you had as great of a Thanksgiving as we did! My step-sister Sarah and her family hosted again this year at their home in Eden Prairie. The house was crammed with food, fun, and family! It was fun watching Ella and Jocie run around with cousins, having a great time :) After dinner, we had fun playing around with their new Wii! I never knew I could laugh so hard at a video game!

The rest of the weekend was spent at our house with my sister Ali, niece Daysha, brother John and his fiance Beth. We were also visited by my dad and step mom :) We had a great time watching Sioux Hockey on Friday night at Joe Sensors. I really miss watching them play on a regular basis! We also got in some shopping on Saturday, and celebrated my nephew Jake's 1st birthday.

I am in my 18th week of pregnancy, and feeling wonderful! I am feeling the baby move quite a bit . . . I had forgotten how cool that felt :) Carl and I are looking forward to my up-and-coming ultra sound on December 15th.

Happy Holiday Season!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)