Monday, February 11, 2013

Lovey Dovey

I love my family! Even when they drive me crazy. I still love them beyond words!

I wish I could further gush about my true loves, but at the moment, I am too upset that we actually have school today. The "weather terrorists" (AKA weather men and women of the Twin Cities) blew another "winter storm" out of proportion . . . my hopes were so so high that yesterday's storm was going to spill over in to today, that I am literally mad right now. Mad at mother nature for dumping all that awesome snow on a SUNDAY instead of a weekday. Mad at the false "snow is going to continue to fall throughout the night coupled with high winds" forecast. Mad at MNDOT for being so prepared for every storm and clearing the roads of every snowflake that falls in record time. Basically just mad at the world. I suppose you can say that I have, "a bad case of the Mondays".

If you're in a bad mood along with me, hopefully these Valentine's will brighten your Monday:








Happy Valentine's Week!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)