Saturday, July 9, 2011

Mini-Van Confessions

For my third Mini-Van confession, I have picked a hobby that I really enjoy. Reading. What would I need to confess about reading, you ask? Well . . .

I confess . . .

that I love teen action/romantic/dramatic novel series! I don't only love them, but I actually get almost obsessed with them. I can't wait for nap or bed time so I can curl up in bed or on the couch with these lovely little stories.

You name the teen series, and I have read it.

Harry Potter? Yep!

The Twilight Series? Double YEP!! (read it twice) Even though I am long finished with the books, I can revisit my past obsession by watching the movies.

My latest obsession? The Hunger Games Trilogy!

OMG, I can't get enough! The action! The strategies! The love triangle!! Oh, it's just too many things! I am smack dab in the middle of the second book, and I AM HOOKED (thanks Kristine)! I even did a post-midnight google search to find out who the cast would be in the up coming movie! HA!

Why would a 32 year old married woman with 3 daughters enjoy reading about 16 year old kids who are in danger and in love? I have no idea.


Reading love



But I do know that I love it, love it, love it!!

Off to read.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
...proud mother of Jocelyn, Ella, Claire and Carter, wife of Carl, daughter of Mike and Nancy, sister of Ali, John, and Jessie, Physical Education teacher to over 500 students, and friend to....many :)